Our shopping cart is designed to be safe, secure, and easy. You can create an account with us and save your information or, if you prefer, you can place an order without creating a Bramble Berry account.
* If you do not want to create an account simply begin adding items to your cart by clicking “Add to Cart” and then skip to the second step below. Keep in mind, if you’re not logged into an account and you navigate away from the Bramble Berry website, you may lose the contents of your shopping cart.
- Go to the upper right-hand corner of www.brambleberry.com and click on the Login link. If you are a new customer without an account you choose the new customer section, fill in your email address and create a password. If you are a returning customer with an established account, you can choose that option and simply sign in. Please remember, we value your safety and automatically log you out of your cart if it is idle for
- Once you have all of the items you want to purchase in your shopping cart, click ‘Checkout Now’.
- Enter (or confirm) your billing and shipping addresses, then your email address. You email address should be a contact address where we can send your invoice, shipping notices, or any questions or concerns which might relate to your order, etc. Click ‘Continue’. If you are checking out anonymously check the box that allows you to continue without creating an account. As soon as you do, the prompt to enter a password will disappear.
- Scroll down and enter your payment information and you’re done! You’ll know that the order went through when you are taken to the next screen with your order number. If you ordered without an account, write this number down, print it out or save it on your computer as you won’t be able to return to our website to check your order status. For more detailed instructions, including diagrams, see our tutorial.