- At the upper right-hand corner of www.brambleberry.com, click on My Account and then click on Sign In. You can either sign into your current account or create a new one. You can also check in as a guest too but if you have previously registered your email, our system will ask you to sign in.
- Start shopping. Once you have all of the items you want to purchase in your shopping cart, click My Cart at the top and then View Cart. If you are unable to see the cart due to your screen resolution, you can go to this link: https://www.brambleberry.com/Basket.aspx
- Confirm the products and quantity of your cart and then click CHECKOUT.
- Next pick your free gift(s). After you make your selection, the word CONTINUE will appear at the bottom of the page. Click CONTINUE.
- Enter (or confirm) your billing address. If your shipping address is different than your billing, select the square next to Ship To A Different Address. Click CONTINUE CHECKOUT.
- If you've selected Ship to a Different Address, you will next be prompted to select or enter the address you'd like. Then click CONTINUE CHECKOUT.
- Select your preferred shipping method and look over your cart one more time to make sure you have everything in your basket. Click CONTINUE CHECKOUT
- At the top of the next page, you can enter any coupon codes you may have and then select your method of payment. Click SUBMIT PAYMENT. Once you submit payment, your order is complete. Please make sure you've looked over the order before clicking that button, including the shipping and billing address. If there is something incorrect, you can leave us a note on the confirmation page.
- The next page is the confirmation with the order number. At the bottom of that page, you can leave us a NOTES for your order.
Things to keep in mind:
If you’re not logged into an account and you navigate away from the Bramble Berry website, you may lose the contents of your shopping cart. Our system doesn't have a place to save your items without your information.
We value your safety and automatically log you out of your cart if it is idle for 50 minutes.