We can make changes to your order so long as the order status says Order Paid.
- adding delivery/packaging instructions
- RUSH requests
- add or remove items from your order
- cancel order
The easiest way to make a change is to email us at email@example.com. Since chat can be so busy, we are unable to process changes to your order while on chat.
Sometimes we are unable to make changes, even though you've emailed within the time limits. If this happens, we would be more than happy to help you create a new order or look into other options like rerouting your package or refusing it.
All order additions are created as a separate add-on order with a reduced shipping price. To pay for your add-on order, log in to www.brambleberry.com with your user name and password, view the order details for your most recent order, then click the words Pay Now. Once it's paid, we'll get it to the warehouse for processing.
Here's a few other things to know:
- Only 1 add-on order with reduced shipping for each original order. Please remember to include everything you want.
- Because shipping is based on weight, there is a point where creating an add-on order is more expensive than creating a new one. Order addition weight seems to top out at 7 pounds of product.
- We cannot add to any order that is RUSHed, Expedited (including UPS Overnight), or any international order since we process those as soon as possible.