We can make changes to your order at any time before your it reaches the warehouse.
- adding delivery/packaging instructions
- specific sample requests
- RUSH requests
- add or remove items from your order
- cancel order
The easiest way to make a change is to email us at email@example.com. Since chat can be so busy, we are unable to process changes to your order while on chat.
If your order status says Printing we are unable to make any changes as your order is in the warehouse. We would be more than happy to help you create a new order.
All order additions are created as a separate add-on order with a reduced shipping price. To pay for your add-on order, log in to www.brambleberry.com with your user name and password, view the order details for your most recent order, then click the words Pay Now. Once it's paid, we'll get it to the warehouse for processing.
Here's a few other things to know:
- Only 1 add-on order with reduced shipping for each original order. Please remember to include everything you want.
- Because shipping is based on weight, there is a point where creating an add-on order is more expensive than creating a new one. Order addition weight seems to top out at 7 pounds of product.
- We cannot add to any order that is RUSHed, Expedited (including UPS Overnight), or any international order since we process those as soon as possible.